1.1
Turnaround Time

This place is incompetent negligent they overcharge you for services you don't need and sometimes don't do the work... Less than two weeks my car tells me i am blow on oil after just getting it changed the tech says it was half filled yet i checked.

Then he says they didn't reset it as to why it said low oil. Bull it only says low oil if in fact it is low on oil. Charged me for calipers and rotors on 2013 chrysler. Then i returned it explaining that i still hear sqealing then tell me now i need the same for rear.

Yet when i paid for diagnostic it was for all brakes. Declined back brake work and took my money elsewhere and was told i only needed brakes.

864. Rippoffs

Nturner5331 wrote the review because of not as described at Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers and dobbs tire and auto centers oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

High Ridge, Missouri, United States #1329819

Took my car for an oil change an they called an said it was done . After picking it up an getting home I check the oil an I knew it wasn't changed ...

so I looked at my oil filter it it was dirty an had not been changed I took it back and it had not been changed !!!! Got my money back an ran !!!!Bad business do not go to Dobbs