Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers - Dobbs Tire And Auto - Customer Care Review from Arnold, Missouri

Arnold, Missouri 0 comments
5.0
Turnaround Time

I take all my cars to Dobbs for the last 15yrs. If I had problems (which few and far between ) they always took care if them. I trust my family's lives to them for brakes,tires,general repair. I should mention I am talking about the Arnold Mo. location. I have got to know the Managers, Mechanics who work on my vehicles. So much they all no my name when I go in.

I also work in the service industry dealing with the public. Some people cannot be ever pleased. However those who are happy with there work, don't say anything. We are just happy to find a place where our opinions matter, and the employees at Dobbs Tire and Auto in Arnold listen and care about your problems. Also NO I am not a employee of Dobbs. So I can just say keep up your Great Work. There are many people like me who appreciate a job well done, at a reasonable price.

Signed: Frank M.

Happy To Have Arnold Dobbs!

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers to other companies on our site.

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers - Dobbs Tire And Auto - Car Repair Review from Wentzville, Missouri

Wentzville, Missouri 1 comment

Had a compressor changed because the old one was bad and brought old one home and tested it and it came right on 800 dollar repair for no reason

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dobbs tire and auto centers car repair. Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dobbs tire and auto centers car repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers.

Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States #1221588

Took 2001 ford focus in for a simple serpinetin belt $109, then went to $787.49 they made the car jump time butting a serpentin belt on???? Car ran fine before I took it there. Spoke to a 40 year ford mechanic he said if it ran good they had to force the crank pulley putting the serpentin belt on to cause the car to jump time and alls it needed was to be retimed you got ripped off

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers - Dobbs Tire And Auto - Oil Change Review from Florissant, Missouri

Florissant, Missouri 1 comment
1.1
Turnaround Time

This place is incompetent negligent they overcharge you for services you don't need and sometimes don't do the work...Less than two weeks my car tells me i am blow on oil after just getting it changed the tech says it was half filled yet i checked.

Then he says they didn't reset it as to why it said low oil. Bull it only says low oil if in fact it is low on oil. Charged me for calipers and rotors on 2013 chrysler. Then i returned it explaining that i still hear sqealing then tell me now i need the same for rear.

Yet when i paid for diagnostic it was for all brakes. Declined back brake work and took my money elsewhere and was told i only needed brakes.

864.Rippoffs

This person wrote the review because of not as described of dobbs tire and auto centers oil change from Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

High Ridge, Missouri, United States #1329819

Took my car for an oil change an they called an said it was done .After picking it up an getting home I check the oil an I knew it wasn't changed ...

so I looked at my oil filter it it was dirty an had not been changed I took it back and it had not been changed !!!!Got my money back an ran !!!!Bad business do not go to Dobbs

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers - Review in Service Centers and Repairs category from Fenton, Missouri

Fenton, Missouri 5 comments

Dobbs treats their employees like DIRT!!They wouldn't let my husband off for EITHER of my children's births or a personal surgery I had!

At Christmas party's the "managers and their wives" don't talk to the peasant mechanics ( even though I, as a wife of one, hold 2 masters degrees in education). But I was denied u civilized conversation between individualized because my husband was a lead tech. His store got " store if the year" because of his hard work and efforts. The managers even got managers of the year.

But my husband got no reward for his hard labor. However, his managers for CASH bonuses AND a WEEKs vacation to cancan, Mexico. Dobbs has it all wrong! They STARVE their hardest working families and reward their coniving, decitful managers who sit in an air conditioning office all day who belittle the hands who do the hard work!

SHAME ON YOU DOBBS FAMILY!!

Without your mechanics your" business" would be nothing!Any calisses on your hands????????,

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers.

O Fallon, Illinois, United States #1313399

You hold two master's degrees in education and use such poor grammar? Please stop teaching! lol

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #1203044

I worked at that dobbs mike vanmeter the manager is a complete jack *** ***. I now run my own business and hear horror stories daily about dobbs.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1187576

Two Master's Degrees? From the grammar and vernacular exhibited in your tirade, your "Master's Degrees" must have been purchased from some obscure online catalog...You really sound like an ***...If your husband is this unsatisfied, perhaps he should look elsewhere...

For having 2 masters your not very intelligent. Did you find them in a cracker jack box?

to Anonymous Greenwood, Missouri, United States #1198921

It's * you're. I suggest checking your punctuation before insulting others.

View more comments

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers - Dobbs Tire And Auto Car Repair Review from Steelville, Missouri

Steelville, Missouri 0 comments
Turnaround Time

I brought our Jeep to Dobbs in Maryland Heights, Missouri for an AC repair.I knew it needed a new compressor, so i expected it to be a high dollar repair, in that respect Dobbs didnt disappoint.

The bill was over $1000, but "Fixed Forever", right? Not so much. Six months later, the AC fails again. No worries the AC is "Fixed Forever" so i confidently return to the Maryland Heights Dobbs, knowing in a few hours I'll be driving in cool comfort with a repair bill that says "No Charge".

The phone rings, and the Dobbs guy says, " we found your problem, and the repair will only cost $500". What?!!! What happened to my Fixed Forever guarantee? Turns out this part, which is needed for the AC to operate, doesnt fall under that wording.

I said I was guaranteed the AC was fixed forever, the AC isnt working. My definition of forever is longer than 6 months.

Dobbs wouldnt budge, if we paid for this repair, then the AC would run and this new part needed to run the AC would be Fixed Forever.Better description for Dobbs repair work is "Screwed Forever", that they will honor.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of dobbs tire and auto centers car repair from Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers - Women Beware!

Ballwin, Missouri 1 comment

Every time I go to Dobb's to get an oil change, Dobb's tries to sell me some "essential" repair for hundreds of dollars.My husband takes in my car for the next oil change and there is no mention of any "necessary" repair.

These people may not cheat their mothers, but they will certainly try to take advantage of someone else's mother! The same thing happens to my daughters whenever they take a vehicle to Dobb's. The up-selling at Dobb's is ridiculously dishonest.

It is rarely positioned as an "option" but as "safety" issue.These button pushers assume we are ignorant and can be manipulated into paying substantial amounts of money on what can at best be described as discretionary repairs.

This person wrote the review because of "sexist attitude" of dobbs tire and auto centers customer care from Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was integrity of the business. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

rollo2016

Nothing new.Happens all the time.

The sad part is that not only women but many men fall for the scam.

This is because most women know nothing about vehicles and neither do many men nowadays.A nation of dummies.

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers - Dobbs Tire And Auto Service Review from Saint Louis, Missouri

Saint Louis, Missouri 0 comments

Went to dobbs in sunset hills for emission test only and they tell me my transmission fluid was black and it needs to be red and my front tires need to be replaced asap the total cost would have bn $500....because im a woman they where trying to take advantage of me but me being who i am i took it for a second opinion neither one of those so called problems were true...my transmission fluid was red and full and my tires was perfect had i not known better they would have got me for my coins. Dobb is full of it will never go again or recommend them.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers - Tire

Festus, Missouri 0 comments
1.8

brought a set of tires from Dobbs in Feb.2016.

the tires cost 693 and 100 to align the front and rear of the car. Two to three weeks later we noticed the tire on the front drivers side was losing air. We took the care in to have a transmission flush done and to check the tire. John told us the sensor was bad on that side and if we replaced the sensor the tire would not lose air anymore.

That was 80 bucks. Two weeks later I took the car back to Dobbs because the tire was losing air again. This time Bill tells me, the wheel itself is bad. He said rusted, or maybe a hole in the wheel.

I asked why did they not noticed that when the new tires were replaced and why did they not mentioned that two weeks ago when we had the sensor replaced? They only stick the tire in water and noticed it bubbling from the stem so they thought it was the sensor. I will replace the wheel and then I will bring it back because their guess is as good as mine.

Dobbs auto center in Festus,Mo.63028

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cooper tires and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cooper tires in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers.

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers - Dobbs Tire And Auto - Repair Review from Honolulu, Hawaii

Honolulu, Hawaii 0 comments

Took my car in for a Mo safety inspection,did not pass do to small crack in the drivers side mirror that had been repaired with epoxy.The mirror funtioned and was totally secure.

Another licensed state inspector said the repair was fine and should have passed. Dobbs said the repair would cost around $200, mirror costs $26 on amazon.

Long story short these *** bags at Dobbs will stick it to you any way thay can.Want an honest repair go Plaza Tire and talk to Nathan, good guy!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of dobbs tire and auto centers repair from Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers - Dobbs Tire And Auto Brake Services Review from Edwardsville, Illinois

Edwardsville, Illinois 0 comments

I will never return to Dobbs and will steer all family and friends away.We had a coupon for $99 brake service so we took our car in at 7:00 in the morning.

At almost noon we got called and were informed that our car needs $500 worth of work. We thanked them and asked that they just do the brakes for now because we didn't have $500, we would do one thing at a time. The told us to pick up our car because it was "all or nothing." Wow.

Just wow.Never EVER again.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers.

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers - PISSED OFF !!!

1.9
I called and the store manager, Jason Cook, told me I could get the summer package for my 2015 Nissan Altima. But when I drove all tbe way to Dobbs, I was told I had to pay either $59 or $69 for my car. I don't think it was fair for him to quote a price and change when I get there. I am pissed off.

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers Tire Installation Review

1.6
I got a new tire on my front driver side and they didn't tighten the wheel all the way onto my car causing it to rattle and eventually costing me $600 in repairs to get a new axle and wheel barrings

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers Car Repair Review

4.4
I went to Dobbs Maryland heights location to get my tire pressure check. When Joe and another technician notice an oil leak. They put my vehicle to the rack and work on it asap. Their crew were helpful and honest. Thank you guys. Keep up the good work.

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers Customer Care Review

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers
The lowest quality of customer care I have ever experienced. Worst place to bring your vehicle.